The FxCamera Android App by ymst allows you to take a picture with several different effects with your Android device. For each mode you have a list of effects that you can access once you have selected a mode by pressing the Config button.
- ToyCam – cross-process Emulation (Green), cross-process Emulation (Blue), cross-process Emulation (Yellow), Super High Contrast, Blue Tone, Vivid Green, Warm and Mono (High Contrast).
- Polandroid – Vintage Film, Faded, Aged, Mono and No Effect. You have 2 options for Film Type as well Rectangle (3:2) or Square (1:1).
- Fisheye – Circular and Full-Frame.
- SymmertriCam – Landscape, Portrait and Multi Reflection. You also have the invert pattern option as well as several color filters.
- Warhol – No options available.
- Normal – Mono (Black and White), Sepia, Negative, Posterize, Solarize, and 2 different picture sizes to choose from.
After you take each photo you will have the option to share it by a few different options depending on what you have installed on your Android device.
Overall, app has quite a few different effects for your Android device’s stock camera. At the time of this review the FxCamera Android App is free. Thumbs Up.